Dit ga je doen
As a Service Engineer, you will install draft and cooling installations for beers such as Bavaria, Swinckels, Cornet, La Trappe and many more. You will do this with new and existing customers throughout the country. To become a service technician, you will receive both internal (beer technology) and external (f-gases, electrical engineering) training. You will also learn a lot from other colleagues just by doing it.
It is a varied job, in which you will visit pubs and restaurants, but also large event halls and football stadiums. By yourself, with a colleague, or even with a team. This makes you the business card of the company, and you enjoy having contact with our customers and advising them. Because of your efforts, the customer feels connected to our family business.
What will you do?
- As a service Engineer, you will install and commission draft and refrigeration installations throughout the Netherlands.
- You will maintain existing installations and if necessary you will repair them.
- You advise hotel and catering customers on the correct use of the installation to serve their customers a perfect glass of beer.
- During the peak season, you support the Events department.
- In consultation, periodically working evening and weekend shifts is part of your job as a Service Engineer.
This is what we offer you
It is important to us that everyone feels at home, literally. Therefore, as a new colleague, you will receive a warm welcome, and we will tell you all about the history of the family and our organization. In addition, you will receive from us:
- An annual salary is between €35.946 and €44.461 depending on your knowledge and experience. This includes 8% holiday pay and a fixed end-of-year bonus (13th month).
- 43 Holiday days and travel allowance.
- Discount on the supplementary health care premium and sports at more than 600 sports locations throughout the Netherlands. You also receive a Sustainable Employability Budget and the opportunity to use company fitness.
- Beer gifts and discount books, because we like to introduce you to our beer portfolio.
- The opportunity for personal development through our Academy, where you can take online training and education courses.
And yes, tasting a delicious beer from our wide selection of fine beer brands with your colleagues from time to time is, of course, part of the deal too.
Who are you?
- You have a technical education, preferably in the field of electrical engineering, installation engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You are fluent in English
- Experience with refrigeration technology (F-gases) is an advantage. If not, we will teach you.
- You get energy from installing refrigeration and tap systems. You also enjoy the challenge of finding and solving malfunctions.
- As a service technician, you like working independently, but you also enjoy working on installations as part of a team. You would like to be part of a family brewery by representing them.
How to apply
Are you looking for a new challenge and does this vacancy appeal to you? Then surprise us with your motivation by applying via the application button.
Do you still have questions after reading about this vacancy? Feel free to contact us by calling or calling Jasper van Beek (Recruiter) on 06-13 24 58 47.