Are you a strategic leader with a track record in managing large-scale production teams?
As a Production Manager in our state-of-the-art PCBA manufacturing facility, you will be at the forefront of overseeing four production teams and driving special projects to success. You will collaborate closely with the Production Director to lead and organize the production process efficiently. Your role will be crucial in maintaining and improving high standards of work, planning, and overall production performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial role within a manufacturing setting.
- Leadership skills: Proven ability to lead, motivate, and guide teams toward common goals, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Proactive approach: Demonstrate a hands-on attitude by actively engaging in addressing challenges and tasks to ensure operational efficiency.
- Analytical skills: Proficient in collecting, interpreting, and applying data to make informed decisions, solve problems, and optimize team performance.
- Decision-making capability: Ability to make critical decisions confidently.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong vision and know how to communicate it appropriately.
- Ability to assess team strengths and optimize resource utilization.
- Quality-consciousness: Understanding of quality processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Project management skills: Experience in leading special projects and ensuring their successful execution.
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, and laptop
- On campus sports facilities
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 33 vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Distribution of profits
Vragen of meer weten?
Heb jij vragen over deze vacature voor de functie van Production Manager bij Prodrive Technologies in Son en Breugel? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op. Denk jij de geschikte kandidaat te zijn voor deze functie? Stuur dan direct jouw sollicitatie door.