- Excellent working environment
- Work in micrometer precision
- International team
- High impact on result
What are your main responsabilities?
As a Product Engineer the key areas of your responsibility are:
Design and development
- Designing products and their processes for manufacturing.
- Owning and updating the specific customer design rules and the technical product data. You will build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of a new product.
- Identifying quality issues and calculating cost price. You will participate in development projects to establish improvements which support the growth of the business.
- Using CAD software to build models and drawings of product concepts. You will communicate with multidisciplinary departments to turn concepts into reality and represent the company as a product engineer. You will be the contact person towards the engineers from our customer.
Release of an NPI from the first pilot to high volume production
- Sourcing the materials, necessary to build a prototype and make that prototype in a costeffective manner.
- Ensuring product design meets any and all safety regulations, and that goes for the manufacturing process as well. Production Preparation Process (proto -> pilot -> production).
- You are in alignment with the product or business manager responsible for time to market and provide production support where needed.
What are your skills?
We are looking for somebody who wants to develop and grow, depending on your experience you can have your own projects to work on. Other things you need to have in for this position are:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar (Automotive, Industrial Design, Mechatronical Engineering).
- Experience with CAD software, preferred creo.
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes.
- Experience with project management.
- Process improvement awareness.
And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you:
- A High-tech working environment within an ambitious and growing company in the semiconductor market;
- An informal culture with more than 25 nationalities working together;
- A challenging position with plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package consisting of a good salary and bonus system. 27 holiday and 13 ADV days;
- Out-of-the-office activities (e.g., Sinterklaas for children, annual BBQ).
Are you interested?
Are you the Product Engineer we are looking for? Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tycho Dorleijn, at email@example.com. You can also contact him over phone or whatsapp: +31 (0)6 4459 6041.